Let’s talk nutrition
Below Rose talks about the health benefits of our menu;
Enter The World Of Temaki Rolls!
All rolled into delicious nutrient powerhouses! Nori steals the limelight, with its array of health benefits. Seaweed? Really? It’s amazing how much goodness it contains.
Health Benefits of Nori (seaweed wrap)
- High protein content: from 20% in green algae to 70% in spirulina.
- High mineral content, especially: iodine, calcium, iron, magnesium.
- More vitamin C than oranges.
- Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties
- Large proportion of natural, organic iodine aiding in maintaining a healthy thyroid function (not to be compared with the toxic substitute added to table salt.
- One of the richest plant sources of calcium.
- Polysaccharides: important in the prevention of degenerative diseases including cardiovascular and diabetes 2, increase the amount of feel-good chemicals in the brain, improves liver function, stabilizes blood sugar.
So, why not enjoy Temaki rolls which are a nutritious source of essential nutrients as part of a healthy & balanced plant-based diet.